You are here: Home Authors
Articles Posted by Abu.Iyaad
Articles Posted by Abu.Iyaad
|- Next »|
- 'Who Created God?' Is an Illegitimate and Impossible Question Based Upon Confusion Between Categories
- Materialism, Naturalism, Atheism Are Corruptions of Human Nature
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: 'Cells Work Just Like Computers'
- Chance, Probability and Atheists
- 2019 Templeton Prize Winner: Atheism Is Inconsistent With the Scientific Method
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Proteins Have 'Zip-Codes' (Postcodes) Which Determine Their Destinations
- Why Naturalists, Materialists and Atheists Are Scared of 'Design in Nature' and 'Machine Metaphor'
- The Clinic: How Psychologically Insecure Atheists Comfort Themselves - Part 1
- Responses to the Doubts of the Apostates and Anti-Islam Propagandists
- The Atheistic World View Is Driven by Emotional and Psychological Preference, Not the Scientific Method
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Bioengineers Create Circuit Board Modelled on Human Brain
- The Three Levels of the Atheist Pyramid and the Naturalist (Materialist) Religion
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: The Hummingbird Spy Drone and the 'Appearance of Design'
- The Fitrah (Innate Disposition) Expressed by Atheist Richard Dawkins
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Turing Award Goes to 'Machine Learning' Expert: Computers Designed to Mimick Brain Function
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: A Robot That Navigates Like a Person
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Robot Maker Builds Artificial Boy
- Big Bang Cosmology, Supernatural Beliefs and Suppression of Evidence
- Planck Satellite Data, Lawrence Krauss and the Earth at the Center of the Universe
- Caution Against Muslim Apologists: Zakir Naik, the Big Bang and the Qur'an
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Affirmation of Natural (Material) Causes and the Creed of the Naturalists
- The Universe Was Not Created From Nothing but From Previously Existing Matter
- Ibn Al-Qayyim on the Affirmation of Material Causes, Forces, and Inherent Properties of Things
- Understanding the Two Definitions of 'Science' in Operation
- The Methods and Routes to Affirmation of a Maker Are Innumerable and Not Restricted
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Reasoning of the Atheist
- Stephen Hawking and Spontaneous Creation: 'The Universe Can and Will Create Itself From Nothing'
- Richard Dawkins: Only the 'Appearance' of 'Design for Purpose': Blind Physical Forces 'Mimic Conscious Design' to Create Complex Entities
- Infants 'Have Natural Belief in God'
- Children Are Born Believers in God, Academic Claims
|apostates atheism ayaan hirsi ali biotechnology computer engineering copernicus cosmology darwin einstein evolution female genital mutilation fgm fitrah geocentrism heliocentrism information science innate disposition intuition modern synthesis natural selection naturalism postcode proteins random mutations relativity richard dawkins scientific method suicide zakir naik zipcode |