You are here: Home Authors
Articles Posted by Abu.Iyaad
- 'Who Created God?' Is an Illegitimate and Impossible Question Based Upon Confusion Between Categories
- Materialism, Naturalism, Atheism Are Corruptions of Human Nature
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: 'Cells Work Just Like Computers'
- Chance, Probability and Atheists
- 2019 Templeton Prize Winner: Atheism Is Inconsistent With the Scientific Method
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Proteins Have 'Zip-Codes' (Postcodes) Which Determine Their Destinations
- Why Naturalists, Materialists and Atheists Are Scared of 'Design in Nature' and 'Machine Metaphor'
- The Clinic: How Psychologically Insecure Atheists Comfort Themselves - Part 1
- Responses to the Doubts of the Apostates and Anti-Islam Propagandists
- The Atheistic World View Is Driven by Emotional and Psychological Preference, Not the Scientific Method
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Bioengineers Create Circuit Board Modelled on Human Brain
- The Three Levels of the Atheist Pyramid and the Naturalist (Materialist) Religion
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: The Hummingbird Spy Drone and the 'Appearance of Design'
- The Fitrah (Innate Disposition) Expressed by Atheist Richard Dawkins
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Turing Award Goes to 'Machine Learning' Expert: Computers Designed to Mimick Brain Function
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: A Robot That Navigates Like a Person
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Robot Maker Builds Artificial Boy
- Big Bang Cosmology, Supernatural Beliefs and Suppression of Evidence
- Planck Satellite Data, Lawrence Krauss and the Earth at the Center of the Universe
- Caution Against Muslim Apologists: Zakir Naik, the Big Bang and the Qur'an
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Affirmation of Natural (Material) Causes and the Creed of the Naturalists
- The Universe Was Not Created From Nothing but From Previously Existing Matter
- Ibn Al-Qayyim on the Affirmation of Material Causes, Forces, and Inherent Properties of Things
- Understanding the Two Definitions of 'Science' in Operation
- The Methods and Routes to Affirmation of a Maker Are Innumerable and Not Restricted
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Reasoning of the Atheist
- Stephen Hawking and Spontaneous Creation: 'The Universe Can and Will Create Itself From Nothing'
- Richard Dawkins: Only the 'Appearance' of 'Design for Purpose': Blind Physical Forces 'Mimic Conscious Design' to Create Complex Entities
- Infants 'Have Natural Belief in God'
- Children Are Born Believers in God, Academic Claims