You are here: Home Articles
- 'Who Created God?' Is an Illegitimate and Impossible Question Based Upon Confusion Between Categories
- Materialism, Naturalism, Atheism Are Corruptions of Human Nature
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: 'Cells Work Just Like Computers'
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Proteins Have 'Zip-Codes' (Postcodes) Which Determine Their Destinations
- Why Naturalists, Materialists and Atheists Are Scared of 'Design in Nature' and 'Machine Metaphor'
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: An Insect With Functional Gears in Its Legs
- Charles Darwin on Evolutionary Biology, Women and Intelligence
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Bioengineers Create Circuit Board Modelled on Human Brain
- The Three Levels of the Atheist Pyramid and the Naturalist (Materialist) Religion
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: The Hummingbird Spy Drone and the 'Appearance of Design'
- The Fitrah (Innate Disposition) Expressed by Atheist Richard Dawkins
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Turing Award Goes to 'Machine Learning' Expert: Computers Designed to Mimick Brain Function
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: A Robot That Navigates Like a Person
- Evidences of Rubūbiyyah: Robot Maker Builds Artificial Boy
- Caution Against Muslim Apologists: Zakir Naik, the Big Bang and the Qur'an
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Affirmation of Natural (Material) Causes and the Creed of the Naturalists
- The Universe Was Not Created From Nothing but From Previously Existing Matter
- Ibn Al-Qayyim on the Affirmation of Material Causes, Forces, and Inherent Properties of Things
- Ibn Taymiyyah on the Reasoning of the Atheist
|apostates atheism ayaan hirsi ali biotechnology computer engineering copernicus cosmology darwin einstein evolution female genital mutilation fgm fitrah geocentrism heliocentrism information science innate disposition intuition modern synthesis natural selection naturalism postcode proteins random mutations relativity richard dawkins scientific method suicide zakir naik zipcode |